Sunday, April 29, 2012

i am no longer miss

I am no longer miss. haha! i dont believe that. i wait the day 2013 !
i become a wife also will take care my soulmate! 


God knows how nervous i am,actually. But everytime when people ask me, aku tak pulakr asa nervous. Dia nervous bila everytime aku duduk sorang, aku macam terfikir sendiri. Lagi pulak friends around you semua masih kanak kanak . Haha I still considered myself as kanak kanak lagi. So bila you're one of the earliest yang masih keanak anakan tapi nak get married. It's exciting yet , ok too excited! Sangat menterharukan.
May Allah ease everything. May Allah bless the wedding. May Allah bless people around me who have done so much for me and those who pray for me .
Marriage is not only about wearing good clothes, not about how sweet the wedding gonna be. It's about strengthen the relationship between two families or more, it's about sharing love and thought. It's about having someone who will always be by your side, it's about all the way you love each other and will be blessed by HIM. It's about having someone who makes you feel acceptable,loved, and needed and there, both person will be there for each other together to love forever here and in another world. It's about, 'the more you love and appreciate your Soulmate, the more you'll be blessed by the Lord.'

No comments:

Post a Comment